Ten years after the Swan Location 83 (where we are located today) was first allocated to new settlers in 1831, Lionel Samson purchased the title for the grand sum of 10 pounds. Samson began farming the land and it wasn’t long before people started calling it “Samson’s Paddock”. With the land being perfectly positioned and Samson being quite the entrepreneur, Samson’s Paddock soon became a popular watering hole for both horseman and horse. Whilst their horses rested and took in some water, the men would pop in for a refreshing beverage (or two) before continuing their journey. Samson’s Paddock is a restaurant and bar located in Mosman Park. Come and join us for seasonal share plates and a refreshing beverage (or two).